April 28, 2010

Love Now 지금 사랑 (Changing Partners)~



Friend : Yu-na...Am I doing the right thing to marry him?
Yu-na : I don't know...One thing I'm sure of is that
                it becomes quite boring as you live along.
Friend : There's no couple more into each other than you guys.
Yu-na : I just had to make him mine when I first met him.
                I could feel the passion when I saw his face.
Friend : And you don't feel that now?
Yu-na : If you feel that now, you're ill.
                Nothing excites me anymore.
Friend : I can see that your relationship has reached its peak.
Yu-na : Pretty much.
Friend : How about you guys?
So-yeo : Nothing has changed between us after we got married.
Friend : Really? I envy you guys.
So-yeo : I've never felt passionate about him.
Friend : ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment